Question
Posted by: | 2019/08/08

Can I sleep with my GF without falling pregnant?

Hi, I want to get advice with stay together with my Girl. What are the sexual activities we can do without getting pregnant. Is is possible to get pregnant if we sleep together with underwear only? If you can give me a article or complete guide to stay with girl without getting pregnant its really appreciate. Thank you in advance.

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2019/08/12

The best way to not fall pregnant: go to a family planning clinic/sexual health clinic and ask your partner to have the contraceptive injection. If you keep your underwear on, you can still push it to the side or slightly down and your penis can still end up inside her vagina. Do not take any chances - it is not worth it! It just takes one time...