Question
Posted by: | 2016/03/30

Sore feet, pain under left breast, back pain

I have severe pain in my left foot. Also a stabbing pain under my left breast inside the rib cage. This is accompanied by severe back pain as well. I am slightly overweight but healthy. The pain in all areas are permanent but sometimes unbearable. Please help?

- 2016/03/31

It would be best to go for a good check up at the doctor and having your cholesterol, blood glucose and blood pressure checked. It is important find the cause of the pain. The pain could be due a nerve being pinched or even heart or lung problems, therefore it would be best to have it checked out by the doctor. Good luck.