Question
Posted by: | 2018/09/28

Something strange happened to my sister

She had twins vaginally, the second baby was stuck on her pelvic bone. Shortly thereafter we were kicked out of her hospital room as they called a code blue. We were later told that because the baby had become stuck, it caused a pelvic separation, and that led to internal bleeding. Due to the blood loss they said it caused a stroke, which then triggered a heart attack that ultimately killed her. I really do not believe that is possible with just a pelvic separation. 

- 2018/10/01

I am sure there must be more details. I would not be able to comment without all the medical information. Certainly internal bleeding could result from a  difficult delivery and this could lead to clotting problems and death.