Question

Need help

Hi there, So, I had a hysterectomy and ever since the operation I am unable to reach an orgasm. After doing some research I found out that the uterus actually contributes heavily to orgasms. I have not had my ovaries removed (I know this contributes as well). So do you perhaps have any advice for me? I would really appreciate that!

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2018/10/28

The uterus can contribute to internal orgasms, yes, but you can still potentially have orgasms through external stimulation of the clitoris. Assuming you are with the same sexual partner pre- and post-op (this can make an obvious difference), changing positions can also help, as can new adventures in search of your "G Spot" (the very sensitive spot halfway between back of the pubic bone and the cervix). 

Try sex toys, role play, oral sex...find out what works for you. Something will hit the spot!

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2018/11/02

My guy I think have ED and we don't know what to do. He is so depressed about it he won't talk to the doctor, or nobody. He just avoid me .