Question
Posted by: Colly | 2019/10/16

Sleeping problem

I have a sleeping problem, most of the time I have this fear of death. feel like I will dying soon and as soon I started feeling that, It keeps me awake all night. And I also have a burning sensation under my leg that makes me uncomfortable too. What might be the cause of this

- 2019/10/19

Hi Colly, 
There are actually many possible causes for such symptoms. From your description, it sounds as though at night you start brooding about your fears of death, and that this is what is keeping you awake, rather than that you are being wakeful for some other reason, and the fear just arrive at those times. 
Where there is a clear and repeated set of worries and fears that disturb your sleep, it is often helpful to see a counsellor to explore and understand these, to remove their capacity for keeping you awake and unhappy.  Also, a common cause of this sort of gloomy sleeplessness is Depression,  which can develop in a sneaky fashion, not even necessarily including a level of sadness you might notice.  Depression commonly causes insomnia, as well as miserable feelings of hopelessness.
It also tends to amplify pain arising from whatever other cause.
Burning pains in the body can have many possible causes, including damage to the nerves caused by diabetes, or alcoholism, or other toxins.  It's useful to see a good GP or general physician for a thorough check-up, to check out all such potential causes,  as management and relief will depend on the specific cause.
It responds well to proper treatment, which may include medication, and/or special counselling based on CBT ( Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy ), both of which bring relief, though it may take 2 weeks or so to show the full benefits of treatment.