Question
Posted by: | 2020/07/15

Skipped period does this mean pregnant

Hi there Me and my girlfreind practice safe sex but recently an accident happened and her ring nicked the front of the condom without us realising it and it created a small hole after i pulled out we saw that cum was dripping from the opening and there was also some on her leg what are the chances of her getting pregnant from a drop of semen and she has cists can that prevent pregnancy thanks alot kind regards

- 2020/07/16

Pregnancy is definitely possible with a broken condom. If she has also missed a period, then I would suggest that she does a pregnancy test.