Question
Posted by: | 2018/04/26

Similac comfort or not

I have a 3month old he has reflux he was on Nan so his spitting up was horrible, then i put him on s26 still spitting up but not as much, tried melegi its the worst he crys continuesly. I just want to know if similac total comfort also tends to get thick after standing for a few minutes

Expert ImageThe Dietitians
- 2018/05/01

Good Morning,

I would recommend to consider reflux formula: Novalac AR or Nan AR. These formulas thicken in the stomach which is what you may need.

Similac may also help but it is not specifically recommended for reflux but it has low lactose.