Question
Posted by: | 2019/06/21

Side Effects from discontinuing the pill - Ginette 35

Hi, I've been on the Ginette 35 pill for about 14 years. I have recently stopped using it, off it for almost 2 months. Have not had my period since, even though my cycle wasn't irregular or a problem before I started using it. Was merely on it for my skin. I am moody, I have gained weight, I feel down a lot (depressed), no interest in exercising and I don't have the mental strength as I used to, to get my ass into gear and just go to the gym and do something about my weight. I'm too tired. I am constipated and bloated. I would like to know if this is normal and how long does it usually take to normalize. I hate feeling this way. Stuck!!! Thanks :(

- 2019/06/24

This sounds like it could be your body adjusting to being off the Pill. This usually settles within 3 months, so maybe give it a  bit more time.