Question
Posted by: Cherise | 2018/03/15

Serdep Withdrawal

Good day, I am weaned off Serdep 100mg for about 2 weeks now. The last week my withdrawal symptoms include dizzy spels, mouth, tongue and hand numbing. Together with headaches. My GP gave Neurobion B12 pills and a B-complex injection, also urbanol 10mg. How long can these withdrawal symptoms last? Thanks in advance

- 2018/03/18

Hi Cherise

The withdrawal symptoms could probably last for another two weeks. If it does not improve after this then I suggest that you contact your doctor again. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon.