Question
Posted by: NIna32 | 2019/04/16

Seeking help for my IBS, I'm in a lot of pain

Good day I am looking for help please my IBS is so bad. I am unable to go to the bathroom and I am bloated and my left side of my stomach is swollen and it feels like I want to throw up but nothing is coming out and I am in a lot of pain can someone please assist me please

- 2019/04/18

I suggest that you start with a daily probiotic, such as Probiflora intensive rescue 9 strain, and movicol, one to two sachets daily. If you have not yet been to a doctor, rather go first for an examination, it might be that there is something else wrong. Good luck and I hope that you feel better soon.