Question
Posted by: | 2020/07/06

Right leg tingling, no specific area

For some time now my right leg tingled daily, often in periods of 10 minutes to 1 hour. There are no specific triggers but it's better when i am moving a lot that day. The feeling can best be described as a tingling coming in waves, little shooting pain. Most of the times it's the back of my foot, but also calves and even thigh can be affected. But only right side. On the thigh it's a different feeling, like the muscle is moving around a little, really weird. I thought about lower back issues, but have neither back pain nor gluteus pain. Only this weird feel in the right leg and foot. Oh sexual stimulation can trigger it sometimes for whatever reason. Can you guess of a cause?

- 2020/07/27

The sciatic nerve, or one of the other nerves supplying the right leg and foot could be inflamed or being pinched. This can start in the spine, where the disc between the vertebrae could be compressed, causing pressure on the nerve. I would suggest that you go to the GP for a good neurological examination as well as an X-ray of the lower back. Good luck and I hope that you feel better soon.