Question
Posted by: Thandy | 2018/05/03

Relative building my house

I dreamt my cousin was building my house in one day, but I was concerned because they didn't build enough rooms to accommodate my two sons. I suggested that they build a passage for that house and one room next to it. They argued that it will look bad. I went outside to see that it was beautifully built. I asked my sister how much they might want for the house and she told me they wanted R50 000 but my cousin changed it to R25 000 after their talk. They warned that my other sister said it's worth only R10 000. What does it mean as I'm about to build a house?

Expert ImageMeditation Expert
- 2018/05/03

Its a very interesting dream, and sometimes our day to day activities can enter our dream scape. 
Consider the house in your dream possibly to represent your psyche, rooms and spaces in your house could be relationships. You could consider the relationship you have with your sons and if the line of communication is open enough between you. 
Without a proper discussion with you and what is currently happening in your life, it is very challenging to accurately use dream symbology, because it is most often related to what is happening in your life.

A good idea is to concentrate of the emotions that you remember feeling at each point in the dream, and ask yourself if you are aware that you are unconsciously feeling that way.

If you would like more insight, don't hesitate to come in for a chat or give me a call. 

Warm Regards
Warren
assist@integrativecoaching.co.za