Posted by: MM | 2014/07/15

Relationship Issue

Hi everyone, im 36 with 3 kids whom im staying with in a flat with my boyfriend we been in a relationship for 2 years, he also has 3 kids from his previous marriage but they dont stay with us, he recently served divorced papers to his wife.we share all costs like rent and food. we were very happy all along until yesterday he suggested that because i stay with my kids i must pay more rent and buy more groceries and he will only pay 3/4 of the money cos he is alone. i didnt take this very well. am i been unreasonable for not accepting his suggestion or what. Please advise me on what to do, should i continue with this man or what. he even suggested i pay rent for the next 3 months claiming that he wants to save money to marry me! Worried.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink
- 2014/07/16

This is the third time you have posted this question, and I really cant think of a third answer for it.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: PAMELA SCOTT | 2016/02/09

I'm Pamela Scott from Las Vegas,USA.I can’t hide this amazing testimony that took place in my life. A powerful spell-caster named Dr. Candova brought back my love who left me and run off with another woman while I was six months pregnant,it was a painful period for me because i loved him so much an didn't want to lose him,so i contact Dr.Candova via email: CANDOVALOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM and whatsapp him with his number +2348131612153,he cast a spell for me and behold my husband was back to me and we are now a happy family,contact him to fix your relationship because he did it for me and i completely trust Dr.Candova to fix your relationship,Thank you Dr.Candova for this.

Posted by: Kelly | 2014/07/16

So he wants to get married to you but obviously there is no place in his life for your kids... What does he think will happen to yours kids once he marries you? This guy is really pathetic and I would really think long and hard about staying with him. Leave him immediately and find a real man who will accept and love your children!

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/07/16

So, you have been in a relationship with him for 2 years but he has only recently served divorce papers to his wife? It sounds to me as if you are trying to build your relationship on the ashes of a marriage you helped destroy. Not the best foundation to build on at all. How long before he serves you divorce papers after having a 2 year relationship with another woman? Good luck with that.

Reply to Anonymous

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.