Question
Posted by: Henrietta de Lange | 2020/07/30

Regular cramp pains in my right breast - is this maybe a signal of heart disorder?

I am on medicine for high blood pressure and cholesterol - which are both under control. I regularly feels a cramp pain on the right side of my breast, which is just a few seconds and then disappear.. 3 of my brothers had heart ops over the age of 65. I am almost 64 years old - 18 Aug.

Expert ImageHypertension expert
- 2020/08/01

Well, the right side of your left breast may be in the middle of your chest, while the right side of your right breast may be way on the right hand side almost at your right arm. So I am not sure about the exact location of this pain. This is a good example of why doctors have to see patients face to face. This problem will not be solved with a virtual consultation, because you have to have an ECG and probably a breast examination, sonar and mammogram. Ans a CXR. So please see your dr,