Question
Posted by: Precious | 2019/02/21

Prone to infections

Hi Chantel I stopped my cycle when I was 16 til today am 35..I went through a lot of gynaes with the situation and even did laparoscopy and nothing was detected or diagnosed. I was told that I would see my cycle, still nothing. My problem is I'm prone to infections ???? Maybe twice in a month I've tried over the counter medication and have been to the doctor still even through my gynaes visits infections was also my main problem and of course trying for a baby.. The infections seem not to stop I'm so worried now as penetration becomes painful and constantly having a burning sensation.. On my knees please begging for assistance ????.. On what steps now to do cause now my husband feels the burning sensation ????

- 2019/02/21

I would suggest that the next step is to ask your doctor to do a vaginal swab and send it to the laboratory to see what type of infection you have and what treatment is needed. If you have not had periods for 20 years, there must be a problem - possibly you are not ovulating. Please ask your gynae for an explanation as I'm sure they must have one if you have had lots of tests done.