Question
Posted by: Tracy | 2019/05/15

Prolonged Bleeding on Depo Provera

I am on my 17th day of bleeding now since getting my first shot of Depo Provera beginning of April. I'm on Depo Provera to treat endometriosis and do not plan on having children in the future as I am now 40 years old. I was also prescribed Cylokapron which doesn't seem to help stop the bleeding. Its not heavy, just constant. What else can I take to stop my period?

- 2019/05/16

You could have another shot of Depo earlier than the repeat date. The other option would be to use the Pill. I would suggest that you see your gynae about this.