Question
Posted by: Kenneth Walliams | 2020/06/21

Premature ejaculation and low sperm count

Hello, my name is Kenneth Williams. I am 29 years old and I am from Nigeria. At the age of 19 I got myself exposed to pornography and masturbation and I have been trying to stop since age 22 but I just can’t. I believe this act has depleted my sexual strength and has also led to low sperm production in my testicles because they appear to be small. The few times I have had sex, I don’t last over 5 mins before ejaculation. Right now, I am preparing to get married and I have 2 problems, 1. Is there any way I can get my sexual strength back? 2. It’s there anyway I can refill my sperm to its normal level?

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2020/07/09

Hi. Listen to my most recent two podcasts which can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/Dr-Despina-Sexpert-Health24-336630020002288/?ref=settings