Question
Posted by: | 2019/01/18

Pregnant or period

Hi I don't really know what is going on with my body anymore I have really sharp pains coming from my right side ovary (for 3 days already) and I feel Bloated. I don't know if I could maybe be pregnant because we were intimate on my ovulation day. My period is only on the 24 January. Is this normal Period cramps or could I actually be pregnant? I did do a pregnancy test but it was negative.

- 2019/01/23

One does not generally have pregnancy symptoms until after the missed period. These could just be symptoms of PMS. I would suggest that you wait and see what happens tomorrow and if your period comes as expected.