Question
Posted by: lerato | 2019/11/21

Pre ejaculation fluid

I have had sex two days after my menstruation,the guy didnt ejaculate so i am asking what are the chances that i could get pregnant from pre ejaculation fluid

- 2020/01/08

If he did not ejaculate the chances are very small that you could get pregnant. Remember to rather use protection next time, or use birth control measures. Good luck. 

1
Posted by: NOWHARDS | 2019/12/01

Ho On the whole no. but if your BF has masturbated before seeing you and has not passed any urine then yes as there would be sperm in his tubes that carry both urine and sperm to the outside world and your vagina. NOWHARDS

Reply to NOWHARDS