Question
Posted by: Itchy Twitchy | 2019/01/23

UTI or STD

Hi Doc when the weather is really hot I tend to get UTI's - frequent urination, burning etc. This time my vagina is itchy too and has had a bit of creamy discharge. I don't know if this is part of a UTI, possible STD or if it is hormone related as I skipped my inactive contraceptive pills in order to delay my period

- 2019/01/25

An itchy vagina with a creamy discharge sounds like thrush. Canesten usually helps for this. It will be difficult to determine what has caused this if it is the first time it has happened.