Question
Posted by: | 2019/06/22

Possible Chemical Pregnancy

On the 20th which would be 10 DPO, I started having a period like cramp but not as intense. I had a pink watery mucus whenever I wiped. My period is due on the 24th, it is never late nor ever early. I normally get cramping one day before AF comes or on the day that it arrives. This pink mucus is not normal for me nor is it for me to be starting my period this early. By the 21st I had brown discharge and eventually it went bright red in colour. By the 22nd which is today, I pretty much have a period. However it is not accompanied by clots. Am I having a Chemical Pregnancy? Or could I be pregnant? If so, when it best to pick up hcg levels?

- 2019/06/24

It could be an implantation bleed, but also everyone has the occasional "different" period. If you are worried about pregnancy, check a pregnancy test in 2-3 days.