Question
Posted by: Marko | 2019/01/20

Pregnancy fear every time

Please help me. So my girlfriend and I had heavy petting session and I ejaculated near her vagina, there was no penetration with my penis, she is virgin and on that day she had menstrual bleeding (first day of the cycle). On the second day from that, she couldn't sleep and got a little temperature (37.2°C). I was so scared, because I thought she might be pregnant. To be exact I had my underwear on and she was naked. But besides that, I have a really really strange feeling of anxiety and fear when I have similar experiences, even though I would have had condom and various of different contraceptive methods, I would still be afraid of her getting pregnant. Please help me to cure my obsessive thoughts that I got her pregnant everytime. I'm totally helpless and it makes me feel so bad and scared all the time. I am even afraid to penetrate her because of that. Please help me...

- 2019/01/23

The best thing to avoid pregnancy is for your girlfriend to use effective regular contraception such as the Pill. That should put your mind at ease.