Question
Posted by: | 2018/12/12

Period problem.

So I had sex with my girlfriend 3 weeks ago using a condom. She only could handle it for five minutes and I wasnt even close to ejaculating so we started some foreplay so that I could come. I came after about 20 minutes. When I threw the condom i checked it and it wasnt "leaking". Her period was finished 2 days before sex. 3 days after though, she started noticing some brown blood coming out of her vagina(she always has brown blood on her periods and at the end of them some red blood). The thing went on for about 10 days and at the 11th day some red blood came down and it completely stopped. Can this be a sign of a pregnancy? All safety measures where taken. Her period isnt really stable. Help me please!

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2018/12/14

The best way to test for pregnancy is to have a pregnancy test. Usually bleeding is not a sign of pregnancy, but it can be a sign of other issues. If your girlfriend's periods are irregular however, it may just be that she was menstruating. The fact that you used a condom that was in tact when you threw it away also means that it is highly unlikely your girlfriend is pregnant.