Question
Posted by: | 2018/06/21

Period bleeding doesn't stop

I had an abortion around april 17th 2018, then my periods came around may 29th of which before I had unprotected sex took after pill and had another unprotected no pills . They stopped on the 31st and a day after came back. This other day the bleeding was like a flood and now I bleed a little then they become brown since. I don't understand. Can I be pregnant?

- 2018/06/24

The morning after pill may have disrupted your cycle. It can take a month or two for things to come back to normal;. It sounds like you need to use regular contraception. This may also help to make your cycle regular.