Question
Posted by: BOSEDE | 2019/11/19

Period after implantation bleeding

Good evening Dr, Pls am confuse. I had a very slight bleeding for just 1 day on 9DPO and it stop, after 5 days I had another brown discharge for 2 days. My period is 9 days late but now am bleeding again after I already had implantation bleeding 9 days pass my ovulation. Am confuse

- 2019/11/20

I dont think that you can assume that the slight bleed on Day 9po was an implantation bleed unless you have a positive pregnancy test now. The brown discharge seems to have occurred at the time when your period was due. This sounds more like an irregular period. I would suggest that you consult your doctor for further assessment.