Question
Posted by: | 2015/01/20

Penis grazing the vagina during oral sex

Me and my girlfriend were having oral sex and during the act my penis grazed her vagina, it was a slight graze, nothing more. I hadn't ejaculated at that time; And as far as I remember there wasn't any pre-cum too. I was irresponsible not to use protection at that time. Are there any chances of pregnancy at all?

4
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/01/21

FUNNY.ITS NOT POSSIBLE FOR HER TO BE PREGNANT BUT WAS IT NECESSARY TO BE NAKED WHEN YOU JUST WANTED ORAL SEX ?BY THE WAY ITS MORE ENOYING ORAL SEX INSTEAD OF HAVING ANAL OR VAGINAL BEFORE MARRAGE.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/01/21

You are doing oral sex totally wrong if your penis can graze her vagina during the process. Keep it in her mouth to avoid grazing in the future.

Posted by: Cyclist | 2015/01/20

I am not sure how your penis can "graze" her vagina whilst having oral sex lol but assuming it did,it is unlikely she would get pregnant.I must also add though that it only takes one little swimmer to get her pregnant so it is not impossible. I would ensure you practice safe sex and don't get yourself into this situation again.

Reply to Cyclist | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/01/21

Wrong usage of terms, my bad. Just to clarify, it was more of making out and we both were naked, and, by graze i mean just for a second my penis must have touched the vagina, like a shave. I did not penetrate neither was their any ejaculation before that. Also, before the session I had taken a bath and urinated.