Question
Posted by: | 2020/01/15

Penis Angle

Is it normal for men to have a penis a little bit inclined downward (I am not saying like curved ) to some degree or it shows some weakness?

- 2020/01/27

Dear Anonymous,

All penises are not the same and some curvature may in fact be completely normal for a specific person. It does not show weakness. Fibrous tissue, problems with circumcision and scarring from surgery for correction of epispadias/hypospadias (abnormal position of the urethral opening) can all result in curvature of the penis. Unless it is causing you pain or discomfort with sexual activity I would not be too concerned about it.

Answered by Dr T Mohamed