Question
Posted by: | 2020/02/23

Penile discharge problem

I hope I have chosen the right expert for this question, if not excuse me. To add some info beforehand, I'm an 18-year old male, a virgin and masturbate around 4-5 times a week if that's relevant to the question. Anyway, when I poo, when I strain myself a bit too much occasionally for a somewhat longer period white semen-like fluid starts coming out of my penis, depending on the strain it would be in larger or smaller quantities, if the strain wasn't that hard or long I would not feel any discomfort after despite the white fluid, but if it was and the amount of liquid is high for around 10-30 mins I would feel a lot of discomfort just above the penis, in the area where my bladder is located. During those minutes the feeling is nearly comparable to intense pain, and I feel an intense need to pee from time to time. I've read that this is normal, but I still have to ask so, should I seek treatment? Also, this has started happening to me around a month ago or so. I hope I gave enough info, thanks in advance.

- 2020/03/04

As you said, it could be a normal phenomenon, but the fact that it just appeared all of a sudden and that it is associated with pain on occasion warrants an investigation by a doctor. You can go to a GP, they should be able to address the problem. Good luck.