Question
Posted by: Sebabatso | 2018/08/03

My partner cheated on me

My partner was cheating on me with my friend.they came to fetch me at my house both of the then we went to the mall where me and my partner were seated in a restaurant and he looked at me as if I disgust him.than he told me he doesn't love me anymore he is in love with my friend.when I screamed out loud and cried in public He told me to keep quiet and he was joking but I could see in his eyes that he was just saying he is joking to keep me from causing a scene. I was crying and people were looking at us and others where fighting with him asking him why is he making me cry

- 2018/08/03

Hi Sebabatso,
Sorry to hear about this horrible experience, which must have been very hurtful.  It may be hard to realize this just yet, but you may soon come to recognize that you are better off without someone who has deceived you and lied to you, cheated you, in a way he knew would hurt you, and then broke up with you after taking you to a public place hoping this would discourage you from crying or making a scene. It's interesting and relevant that he didn't care that you were hurt and sad ; he wasn't embarrassed about what he was doing to you and what he had been doing to you, but he WAS embarrassed that your distress might make other people aware of what he was doing.  Apparently all he was worried about was that he was being embarrassed.
What you have lost is a relationship you thought you had, but probably never actually had with him ; that feels sore, but is actually a much smaller loss than it seems.  Now you know what a loser and cheater he is, and that's better than finding out even later on.  Your "friend" is also no loss : no genuine friend would ever get involved in this way and help to hurt you.
See a lawyer if you to have any complicated financial links ( who owns the house / home /furniture, whatever, for instance ? ) ; otherwise set yourself free ; take time to heal your hurt and to become ready for later actually genuine relationships. Chat with genuine friends or even a counsellor, if you need such support.  Move on, proud that you were not as devious, dishonest and cruel as he was and is.