Question
Posted by: | 2019/01/22

Painful scalp

Painful spot on the back of my head. It's a 1cm by 6cm are on my scalp. It feels like a cut or a bruise when touched. I have had this for over a year, maybe two years or more, I can't even remember. The skin doesn't look irritated.

- 2019/01/28

It sounds as if a part of a nerve is most likely affected and is causing this strange sensation. If the scalp is normal then I would not worry too much, but if you feel that the sensation is either becoming different or the patch is growing, or that there is a change in the skin, rather go to the doctor. Good luck.