Question
Posted by: | 2019/07/26

Pain in the liver area , weight loss,clay and yellow stools,dark urine

I have heard uprotected sex in September 2019 ,from then I was given std antibiotics to treat white pus from my penis, but during August 2018 I started to experience pain on right side of my body with a burning sensation accompanied with clay stools and dark urine till now. Most of the time when I wake up I experience numbness on my fingers Could I have caught an STD which affects the liver? I have tested for HIV after 6 months of encounter still negative. Most of the time I have difficulty breathing and irregular heart with a choking feeling.

- 2019/07/31

You could have Hepatitis, so please go and test as soon as possible, it can make you severely ill if left intreated. Good luck.