Question
Posted by: | 2019/09/19

Pain in left testicle during masturbation

Good day I have been having testicle pains only on the left one and only while masturbating close to ejaculation past a week. I am a 26 year healthy person with no infections and diseases. Had an accident 8 years ago where I injured my hand, jaw and left testicle but it was checked by the doctors in charge. Please advise as I am getting worried now. It has no pain until I masturbate. Your response would be highly appreciated. ?Kind Regards

- 2019/09/23

You might have a varicocele or even a hydrocele surrounding the testis, causing the pain. I suggest that you rather go to the doctor for an ultrasound if the testis. Good luck and I hope that you feel better soon.