Question
Posted by: Sandra | 2018/12/02

Pain in abdomen and upper back

Pain is in middle and upper abdomen and upper back. Burning sensation that flows to upper body (no heartburn) but feeling nausea and a lot of winds coming out (mouth) I feel terrible.

- 2018/12/04

Hi Sandra
The symptoms could be coming from the colon, the gall bladder, the pancreas, the stomach or even from a hiatus hernia. Because there are so many different possible causes of your symptoms, it would be best to go to the doctor for a examination and the correct treatment. Good luck and I hope that you feel better soon.