Question
Posted by: | 2018/12/11

Pain

Good Day, I have pain from my back through my bottom down my thigh and my entire leg. I have been to the doctor and he gave me an injection, which stopped the pain for a few days. It hurts day and night. I have been taking iburofen. Although it affects my stomach badly. Im in pain and cannot function normally. Is there anything else you can suggest. I cannot live on pills my entire life. Im a 40 year old female. Thank you

- 2018/12/12

The cause of the pain must urgently be addressed. I suggest that you go for a X ray of the lower back and spine - if the X ray is normal then the doctor can refer you to a physiotherapist. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon.