Question
Posted by: Priyanka | 2018/10/02

Oziva meal replacement shake

I m suffering from hypothyroidism so can oziva meal replacement weight loss shake work for me? 

Expert ImageThe Dietitians
- 2018/10/14

Good day

Thank you for your question. Essentially for weight loss to happen you need to create an energy deficit. Weight loss is complex and it involves many different factors that need to be considered. Having a meal replacement shake may help you with your weight loss journey however you need to take your whole diet and lifestyle into account. A registered dietitian will be able to help you with your weight loss journey and support you throughout the process, she can calculate the kilojoules that you need as an individual to lose weigh and provide you with a meal plan and menu and you could discuss the option of including a meal replacement shake if need be. If you would like to see a dietitian in your area please click on the link - http://www.adsa.org.za/Public/FindARegisteredDietitian.aspx