Question
Posted by: Dezree | 2020/09/19

OVRAL 28 and missed periods

good day doc i have last had a normal menstrual period on the 22 of July and had sex on the 02 of August. i went to seen a doctor on the 28th of August and he said i wasn't pregnant and he placed me on Ovral i am on the red pill section now and i still havent got my period. i went for a second opinion on the 18th of september and the doctor did a scan and said i wasnt pregnant. what could be wrong? am i pregnant or not? what should i do to regulate my cycles again if i am not pregnant?

- 2020/09/22

I presume you also had a negative pregnancy test. It would not then appear that you are pregnant. There are a number of causes for missed periods, including ovarian cysts, hormonal disturbances, thyroid problems. If your period has not started when you get to the end of the red section, I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist for further investigation.