Question
Posted by: Anicky Greyling | 2019/09/11

None of OTC medication working

I'm struggling from severe allergy and do have constant pain in the face, especially above and under my eyes. I do feel off balance and my nose is also bleeding at some times. My doctor prescribed antibiotics, nasal sprays and histamine medication but without any improvement and I'm also struggling with blisters on a regular basis

Expert ImageAllergy expert
- 2019/09/19

You may have a severe facial sinus infection with blockage that is not responding to the antibiotics and may need some cortisone to get the sinusitis better controlled. Perhaps ask your doctor to refer you to an ENT Specialist as you may need further sinus scans and drainage of a sinus empyema.