Question
Posted by: | 2020/05/05

No period post Primolut n

I have PCOS and irregular periods, it's been 2 months I didn't got my period so took primolut n twice a day for 5 days .Today is 8th day after stopping the medicine but didn't got period. Yesterday and day before yesterday I had PMS symptoms but no period. Also I took pregnancy tests before starting medication it was negative. What can be the reason I didnt got period post primulot n intake ? How many days it take to induce period post medication ?

- 2020/05/08

The best treatment for PCOS is the oral contraceptive. Primolut N is not ideal for PCOS. Repeat the pregnancy test and , if negative, you can start the Pill and you should then have a period when you get to the placebo pills.