Question
Posted by: Patty | 2018/01/15

No period after taking Norlevo

My boyfriend and I had sex a few days after my period. He used the withdrawal method . I took norlevo 48 hours after sex which happened to fall on my ovulation day. Now I'm 4 days late on my period and during the last three days and today ,I noticed sticky cervical mucus with a tinge of brown. The brown cm is accompanied by creamy white discharge. so I have two types of discharge. I did two home pregnancy tests and they were both negative. I have no signs of my period and pregnancy except this...please help

- 2018/01/17

Norlevo can disrupt your cycle, so this is the most likely cause for the missed period.