Question
Posted by: Sibongile | 2019/07/18

No apetite at all.

My wife does not have any appetite since she started taking ARV tablets, its on and off please can you advise what can she take? She did a lot of scan but can't find anything.

- 2019/07/22

Vitamin B tablets or any good multivitamin tablets taken every day can help to bring back the appetite. She can even consider going for a course of Vitamin B injections - but she will need a prescription from the doctor for Vitamin B injections. Did the doctor check her liver and kidney function after she started with the ARV tablets? It is very important to monitor the liver and kidney function - this is to make sure that the tablets are not affecting the function. Good luck and I hope that she feels better soon.