Question
Posted by: | 2018/09/19

Night sweats

Good day. I'm on but iterate 2 month, must go for my new injection but I'm wondering if night sweats are a symptom or side effect of the injection. Because ever since I started it I had night sweats. It starts as soon as I fall asleep. It's very irritating and I don't know what to do to help it. I just want to know if it's caused by the injection.

- 2018/09/20

This is not a usual side effect of the injection. Night sweats may be caused by thryoid problems, TB or other infections. Perhaps you need to have these checked out.