Question
Posted by: Phil N. | 2019/04/26

Nicks to the Scrotum

I occasionally trim and shave my pubic hair, particularly in the summer. Today I noticed red dots that I think are just from prior nicks (I use my beard trimmer). However, one of the dots in black. They are only the size of a the tip of a felt tip marker. Not sure if I need to see a doc about this or not. Should the other nicks have cleared as well?

- 2019/04/30

Yes, if it is just a small cut, then it should clear very quickly, within a week or so. I suggest that you should rather just have the GP look at the nicks and the black dot, to be safe. Good luck.