Question
Posted by: Riana | 2019/11/21

New stain on side of my torso

I have a new stain (looks like a very light sunburn - light pinkish colour) on the side of my torso. It is in an oval shape and the size is approximately 8cm x 16cm. It is not itchy, sore or uncomfortable, it is just there. Should I worry about it? I am 57 years old, in good health and go regularly to gym. I am 1,65cm tall and weigh 53 kg

- 2019/11/25

Hi Riana
It might be a fungal skin infection or a type of dermatitis/eczema. You can try mylocort cream that is available over the counter. But if there is no change after ten days, rather go to your GP to have it checked out. Good luck and I hope that you feel better soon.