Question
Posted by: | 2018/08/17

Need help with weight loss

I need an easy program to lose 5 kg in one month. At the moment I am eating as follows: 1 cup of all bran with water and little milk; 2 slices of low gi wholewheat bread with slice of cheese and fryed egg; portion of meat with veggies. Lots of water and only rooibos further. Is this okay or what can you recommend

Expert ImageThe Dietitians
- 2018/08/22

It seems good You can vary your All bran with 2 Portions fresh fruit e.g 1 apple and 1 Banana served with 1 x 175 ml plain low fat yoghurt 

You can vary your sandwich for lunch with a large salad with 1 tin tuna added You can also add 1 Cup cooked wild brown rice or 1 Cup canned corn kernels If you are female reduce rice and corn to 1/2 Cup Use 2 Tablespoons of commercial Lite dressing on salad 
Dinner seems good