Posted by: Tsele Mofokeng | 2019/07/18

My penis does not become erect

My penis does not work. I go  to many places with no success. I came to men's clinic international, they sent me to flora clinic for x-ray, I do it and they said i must have an operation on my penis. What can the doctor do to help me? It has been many years of suffering for me with this problem, I have tried many things.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc
- 2019/07/22

Hi Tsele
The specialists at the training hospitals will be able to help you - they can do an operation or prescribe medication that could work. The clinic must book an appointment for you at the erectile dysfunction clinic, or, the urology clinic, at the closest secondary or tertiary hospital to where you stay. The staff at the clinic will know what to do, so please ask them for help with making the appointment. Good luck and I hope that you feel better soon. 

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.