Question
Posted by: Joey Jacobs | 2019/11/11

Burning sensation from feet up to my knees

She is on Pritor and she is not a diabetic, She has this burning feet the burning goes up to her knees. she also gets a Vit B injection monthly. the burning feet is so bad she cannot sleep without a sleeping tablet and only until 4am . SHE ALSO GETS HEADACHES

- 2019/11/14

Hi Joey
It could be the medication causing the burning sensation, or a disturbance in the circulation of the lower limbs. My first thought was also Vit B levels, but it seems to be taken care of. The other possibility is that it is a form of restless legs syndrome. Good luck and I hope that she feels better soon.