Question
Posted by: anon | 2019/05/02

My husband shared me

My husband has always had this fantasy of watching me with another man, and recently we went away for the weekend, and we were having fun, and we met up with a younger guy in the bar, later that night the bar closed and we went to our room for a night cap from our bar fridge, and my husband suggested some drinking games and dares, long story short, we all had wild sex together, it was the first time in my life that I had touched any penis other than my husbands, in the morning I was not only hung over, but also very embarrassed of how I behaved like a porn star, and feeling guilty, my husband said I was great and he loved watching me, I feel that my husband took advantage of the situation because I had clearly drunk too much and he should have been more protective. I admit we had a great time, no inhibitions, just crazy wild sex in every way imaginable. I have actually masturbated a few times thinking about this, and my husband would like to do it again, so would I, but I am scared that this type of thing will eventually ruin our awesome relationship if we do it again, because I know it will be once than twice and then a lifestyle. What do the studies show, on average does this type of thing normally ruin a marriage or make it stronger

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2019/05/09

Hi. It varies from couple to couple. The best advice I have is to have clear boundaries and discuss exactly how and when this kind of thing can happen. If any difficult feelings come up afterwards, you also need to discuss these with each other honestly. 

And if you ever do not want to do this, do not allow yourself to be coerced. It is very important to be clear about what you want.

4
Posted by: Janelle | 2019/05/10

I have been shared by both my husband and now really enjoy it. My first husband who introduced me to being shared unfortunately was killed in an Auto accident not long after he started to share me. I said No so many times and I finally agreed to it to keep him happy. to my surprise I did enjoy it to a certain extent to the first time even though I did not have an orgasm the first time with No inhibitions. i also privately masturbated afterwards before he shared me again. even the first two time afterwards I said No even though I wanted to again. It was rare for me after that not to orgasm while my husband watched me enjoy myself and my body with someone else. I would often orgasm as I felt my other partner cum in me as I love that Warm Feeling of a Man Cumming in me. We he passed away I hated the fact that , that part of my life was over . So I thought it was. It was almost 12 months later I meet my current husband and we married just over 18 months after meeting each other. I never mention a word to him about my wonderful previous life of being shared as I did not think he would approve or be part of it. Then one night out of no where while he was making passionate love to me he told me he wanted to watch me having sex with someone else which shocked me. Naturally I said No not wanting to sound easy. But I did have a huge orgasm thinking about his suggestion. The next night while making love he produced 3 different size Vibrators he had purchased saying he wanted me to feel like it was like to have different size Dicks in me while making love. I enjoyed his efforts and after we had finished and while we where still lying in each other arms I confessed to him about my past enjoyable life. Now it was his turn to be shocked and excited. We have strict guidelines like if do not like the Guy I do not do it. No rough Play, No Anal as I hate it. God made a perfectly good Vagina for all my partners to cum in. I get to chose how many times a guy gets to cum in me and how often. After each time I am shared and we go home or back to your Hotel Room my Husband has to make love to me and reclaim me. I just love this so much. Once we where away on vacation and meet a couple with a needed to split up as she treated him so badly. We became really good friends with him as soon as we meet. After 3 days and much fighting between this couple they where going to get separate rooms. I found him very cute and we invited him to share our two bedroom unit at the Resort while she got to stay in their room. We hit it off so well I got him to make love to me the next day and then for the next 9 days we where there my husband got to watch me 3 times each day. Before Breakfast after Lunch and just before we went to Dinning Room for Dinner. Afterwards our new friend got to watch us as my wonderful husband reclaimed me. We are still very good and close friends with this gentleman. So do right and you will enjoy yourself and the self confidence will grow beyond your own belief. You will grow so close to your husband as you will have No Secrets. He knows exactly what you do and with whom Enjoy Life .As life is to Short. Enjoy yourself and your body

Reply to Janelle
Posted by: Anonymous | 2019/05/04

Google the term Hotwife. This is a rapidly growing subset of the swinging lifestyle. There are websites devoted to men who enjoy watching their wives have sex with other men. You both enjoyed the experience and it seems to be arousing for you. Sit down and discuss it. Agree on what your rules and boundaries are. Communication is key.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2019/05/02

I suggest you read this mans post. Similar thing happened w him and his wife and they both enjoyed it but then after sobering up he can’t get it out of his head and now wants to commit suicide. There are unintended consequences for this behavior. Jealousy, falling for the stranger, secret meetings, actual cheating when the spouse says no more, STDs, unwanted pregnancies etc etc. My humble advice is this; you had your fun, remember it as a wild fling, watch some porn and act out the scenes w hubby and spice your sex life up that way. Bringing more people into your sex life can only bring more problems. Why risk a great marriage over sex? Read more stories of regretful cuckolding, sharing threesomes etc. There are lots of people who regret it and have lost marriages or have put distance between husband and wife. Please read this mans story and there are more like it. https://www.health24.com/Experts/Question/I-asked-my-wife-to-sleep-with-other-men-and-now-I-regret-it-Please-help-me-20161209

Posted by: Anonymous | 2019/05/02

Having an 'open' relationship where you partake in extra marital activities can have both a positive and negative effect on your relationship. Key is that you and your husband sit down and discuss how you both feel about bringing this new aspect into your relationship, expectations, potential pitfalls and boundaries to protect your relationship and each other. Agree on the non-negotiables and what that means for the two of you and your relationship. Don't put any pressure on each other to be/do certain things if it falls outside your comfort zones. Always remember to have open and honest communication with each other at all times and to respect each others decisions at any point during the process (as well as any 3rd party). At the end of the day you are responsible for self and each other and whether this is a road you want to go down.