Question
Posted by: vibrator girl | 2020/01/20

My husband buys me vibrators

My husband buys me vibrators, and he encourages me to use them, he loves watching me use them, and I have told him that I don't need them, I am happy with him, actually the last vibrator he bought me gives me more intense orgasms than I have ever had with him, I can only orgasm during sex when I am on top, but with this new vibrator I can do it on my back, but after 1 orgasm it is so intense that I am basically done, its so good I actually told him that I don't want toys anymore, he buys toys that are far bigger than he is, and nothing can really compete, he is not concerned at all, he seems to prefer watching me have orgasms alone than giving them to me, I never use them alone, and have asked him not to buy anymore. Why would a husband want his wife to have better orgasms with something other than him. This has really concerned me, and I have now got rid of all toys, and he is not happy about that

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2020/01/30

Why would a husband want his wife to have better orgasms with something other than him?

Because he secure enough in his manhood to be (cli)maxed by a machine. It is naughty, it is fun, and you have great orgasms. Your husband clearly is ok with this arrangement and it speaks to on of his fantasies: watching you climax hard. 

So unless you are very uncomfortable with using the toys because you feel objectified, desire greater intimacy or feel coerced to keep pushing bigger and bigger vibrators into your vagina...just enjoy it. Otherwise, explore your reasons for your reluctant to keep using sex toys, and discuss them honestly with him.