Question
Posted by: | 2019/01/22

My girlfriend tested HIV positive and I'm Negative.

Hi My girlfriend fell pregnant and when she went to the clinic first time they did the normal tests and she tested HIV negative. A month later she went home for 2 weeks and when she went to a local clinic there and took a test she was HIV positive. They took blood tests and still came back positive. We've been together for about 11 month when she tested positive and we have never used a condom (since she has been my only girlfriend), I'm still testing negative. If she didn't get the virus from me, how else could she have got infected? and could it be that she cheated because she never even confronted me to ask if maybe I have been seeing someone else, instead she started being moody and I had to force it out of her. I'm still with her but I can't seem to accept the situation as I think she slept with someone else.

- 2019/01/28

You will have to ask her to be honest with you. If you have been negative since the start of the relationship then the only way that she could get it is to have been with someone else. Good luck.