Question
Posted by: Motimele Rudolph Mosehlane | 2017/03/19

My friend dreamt about me

Sincere greetings. A friend of mine called me today to tell me that he dreamed about me telling him to follow instructions given to him at church. ZCC church. He said In his dream I visited him at his place. Since he didn't have chairs, he asked me to sit down on his bed. After sitting down he said I told him that we should kneel down and pray. As we prayed he said I told him to follow instructions given to him at church. K(zcc) He said I was wearing a church uniform (khakhi) for male. My understanding is that only prophets can kneel down with someone and tell that someone about his/her life issues. Now i keep thinking but failing to grasp the actual meaning of his dream. I am a bit concerned. I asked myself why is it me who appeared in his dreams? Could this dream have a meaningful message for me too as much as it has for him? Please help me understand. Thanks 

Expert ImageMeditation Expert
- 2017/06/14

Dreams are about the person who is dreaming. It is very unlikely the dream was meant for you. The dream is meant for your friend and the fact that you appeared in his dream, he must find out who you represent to him. 
I you want you can ask yourself "how does it feel for you?" for example, when your friend tells you of the dream, you must ask yourself, "what does him telling you the dream bring up for you?"
If you are still unsure, please give me a call at my office.
regards 
Warren Munitz
www.integrativelifecoaching.co.za